Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast & Tea Service
Breakfast is included with each overnight stay.
We serve breakfast at two seatings every morning (weekdays 7:00 and 8:30; weekends and holidays 8:00 and 9:30). Each morning, the breakfast menu includes:
- Freshly baked muffins (for example, Apple Nut, Lemon Poppyseed, Almond or Orange Chocolate Chip)
- An artfully presented fresh fruit medley (with edible flowers from our garden in season!)
- Freshly baked bread
- Daily entree (for example, Chile Rellenos Bake, Spinach and Artichoke Heart Quiche, or Dutch Babies (seen above)
- Orange juice and cranberry juice and the Home Blend, CranOrangeberry (we blend the OJ and the Cranberry)
- Special Marne Blend coffees or your choice of tea
We are happy to accommodate many special dietary needs---just let us know when you book or when you check in. We will do our best. Your guests are welcome to join us for breakfast for $15.00 per person (including tax); please let us know you will be having guests the night before.
Tea Served Daily to In-house Guests
We serve a light complimentary afternoon sweet tea every day for our in-house guests from 4:30 until 6:00pm. Afternoon tea is a casual affair with fine china, linens and the silver. It is a chance to chat with other guests and the Innkeepers over tea and sweets. Your guests are welcome to join us for an additional $9.00 per person (including tax)
And relax at the end of the day in our Victorian parlour with a cup of tea and late night cookies. We set out a nightcap of chocolate chip cookies and Sleepytime Tea at 8:15pm every night for guests to enjoy as they wind down for the night.