Ever wondered about the history and tradition of this age old ritual? The art of drinking tea dates back to the 10th century BC and its origins and customs are as diverse and interesting as the sweet leaf brew itself.
Explore the history and intricacies of formal tea etiquette and the proper way to drink it through-out the world.
Tea is served from 1:00 until 3:00 p.m. seven days a week with advanced reservations.
Minimum 48 hour advanced reservations required. 303-331-0621, 1800-92MARNE
$35.00 children under 8, all others $45.00 per person
Minimum of 5 per party, price inclusive
We make every effort to accommodate many food allergies
This perfect afternoon includes:
- A proper Victorian tea service for you and your guests served in the lovely Peacock Dining Room.
- Tea and an assortment of sweet and savory delicacies
- Discussions on the history and origin of tea
- Instruction on tea manners
- The etiquette of tea time
- Age appropriate menu available
Enjoy finger sandwiches, delicious fresh fruit malange and an individual quiche. Dessert includes warm from the oven scones, homemade lemon curd, fresh cream and preserves and a tray of tasty shortbread, lemon bars, berry bars and hand rolled chocolate truffles.