Small Retreats & Meetings for Rocky Mountain West
Castle Marne - Select Registry's Small Retreat /Meeting Site
Welcome, fall under the spell of one of Denver's most historic mansions, Castle Marne Bed & Breakfast. Located just 20 minutes by car from Denver International Airport and 20 blocks from downtown Denver and the world-class convention center. This 1889 Victorian National Historic Structure is perfect for corporate retreats and business meetings. Companies and organizations needing to "think outside the box" can find their inspiration here at the Castle Marne.
Castle Marne can accommodate up to 18 people double occupancy or 9 single meeting attendees for overnight lodging and corporate retreats. Meeting and Reception space for groups of 2 up to 35 can be accommodated as well. The Castle's experienced staff is ready to plan and prepare meals for most special dietary requests. Overnight guests enjoy complimentary Afternoon Refreshments, Late Night Cookies and Full Breakfast.
Meeting amenities included in the price are: Coffee, Water and Tea available all day long. Breaks, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner available on request.
Free WIFI and use of large screen T.V. for powerpoint presentations at no charge.
In season smaller groups can gather next to the fountain in the Victorian Garden; a perfect retreat amongst the many fragrant flowers.
Castle Marne Bed & Breakfast sales points for Select Registry Small Retreats
*"Select Registry" Member 20 Years
* BedandBreakfast.com's "Diamond Collection"
* Awarded "Finest Small Inn in North America" by Conde Nast / Johansens
* Rated #1 B&B in Denver by TripAdvisor
* Frommer's", "Fodor's" and "Lonely Planet" Travel Guides Highest Ratings
*" Rocky Mountain News" Rated "Peoples Choice Award as 'The Best B&B in Denver"
* Dedicated Meeting Space: 75.00 1/2 day, $175.00 full day
* Overnight Room Rates from $105 sgl. to $280.00 dbl.
* Total House Buy-Out Assuring You of Exclusive Use of All The Facilities During Your Stay, $2000 + tax 1st night, $1600 + tax each additional night.
* Options of a Living Room Meeting Environment or a more Traditional Meeting Room Set-Up
* On-Site Dining As Well As Many Fine Local Restaurants Within Walking Distance
Here is what the Castle Marne offers all our in-house Small Corporate Retreats and Meetings
* Dedicated Meeting Space - "The Peacock Room" up to 10 Boardroom Style
* Theater Style Seating In The Main Parlour for up to 25
* Break out space
* Overnight Accommodations for 9 individuals or up to 18 double occupancy
* Complimentary Telephony, Large Screen Projection, Free WIFI, Free Parking
* Casual Cocktail Welcome Reception Space for up to 35. In the summer and early fall, enjoy the Castle's garden for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. The Parlour is available for welcome events year around. The Castle does not have a liquor license, but you are welcome to bring your own bottled beer and wine. Our servers will pour and we do not charge a corkage fee.
* Spouse Activities. Let our professional Meeting and Event Planners arrange half day and day long tours of Denver and or the Colorado high-country. A suggested trip option is a half day tour of Denver in a comfortable air-conditioned bus, with tour guide. All day tour options include a drive up 14,000 feet to the top of Pike's Peak in Colorado Springs. Consider a tour up to the Continental Divide in Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. Best shopping west of the Mississippi is here in Denver at the The Cherry Creek Shopping Center just 16 blocks from the Castle Marne.
* Public 18 Hole Golf Course Within 10 Blocks
* Cherry Creek Shopping Center, Finest Shopping West of the Mississippi
* Public Tennis Courts within 10 Blocks
* Most of the World's Finest Skiing Within 1.5 hour drive or more from Denver. Closest ski areas include: Loveland, Arapahoe Basin, Keystone, Breckenridge and Copper Mountain. Vail, Beaver Creek, Aspen within 4 hours of Denver
* Brew Pub Capitol of the US. Local favorite Vine Street Pub is just 2 blocks away
* Metro Denver has 300 sunny days a year – more annual days of sunshine than either San Diego or Miami Beach.