Rental of Parlor, Dining Room, and Foyer:
$850 00 for three (3) hours. This is from the time the first person of your party arrives until the last person leaves, including photographer if the function is a wedding.
Please inquire about site fee for ceremony only.
** For sit-down dinners (maximum 20 persons)
- $6.00 Sweet decorative peppers stuffed with herbed cream cheese
- $6.00 Cucumber rounds with salmon mousse
- $6.00 Petite quiches
- $6.50 Bruschetta served on baguette toast
- $6.50 Chicken and pineapple brochettes with teriyaki sauce
- $6.50 Beef and mushroom brochettes with burgundy sauce
- $6.50 Mushroom caps stuffed with crab and cheese
- $6.50 Domestic and imported cheese and cracker display
- $6.50 Fresh vegetable crudites with dip
- $7.00 Seasonal fresh fruit platter with dip
- $7.00 Wild Mushroom-Walnut spread on garlic toasts
- $7.00 Raspberry Chipotle meatballs
- $7.00 Chicken salad sandwiches on mini-croissants
- $7.00 Liver pate' served with cornishons, crackers, and garni
- $7.00 Sliced smoked salmon with capers, diced eggs, onion and lemon
- $7.50 Shrimp and Sesame sticks with Apricot dipping sauce
- $7.50 Salmon and cucumber pumpernickel squares
- $7.50 Red Pepper and Boursin tarts
- $7.50 Roast beef sandwiches on whole-wheat or white mini-rolls or Mini croissants
- $8.00 Assorted Victorian sweets
- $8.75 Spiral sliced ham on whole-wheat or white mini-rolls or Mini-croissants with condiments
- $9.00 Fresh side of Salmon En'croute
- $10.00 Baron of Beef, carved at the table and served on seven grain whole-wheat or White mini-rolls with condiments
- $65.00 One (1-lb.) wheel of Brie cheese baked in puff pastry
- $ Market price - Large fresh shrimp with cocktail sauce
*WE WILL CONSIDER OTHER REQUESTS*
Every menu is individually tailored based on your guests needs, your tastes and requirements. The Castle uses the freshest ingredients available, often from our own gardens and from local providers.
The presentation and service is by members of the Castle Marne family and staff and insures that your guests enjoy every bite and the memories of the gathering will last a life-time.
- For a stand-up cocktail reception with 4 people including the bride and groom, 1 server is required @ $35.00 per hour (per server) plus gratuity.
- From 5 - 15 persons, 3 servers required
- From 15 to 35 persons, 4 servers required
- If Baron of Beef is served, one more server is required
- For a sit-down wedding reception for 4 up to 6 guests, 2 servers are required
- From 8 - 20 guests, 3 servers are required
- The Castle Marne Bed & Breakfast does not have a liquor license. If you wish to serve bottled beer, wine and or champagne, you will need to provide it. We will furnish a bartender @ $35.00 per hour plus gratuity.
Candlelight Dinner for two up to twenty. Three course dinner for $50.00 + gratuity per person for wedding party, we serve your wedding cake for dessert.
Louie J., Jim and LIz are pleased to be your servers.
Coffee or hot tea with cream and sugar (per pot) ... $15.00
Non-alcoholic punch, or lemonade, or iced tea... ...$60.00
Tax: - 8.10% on food charges
Gratuity: - 20% on labor and food charges
Damage/breakage deposit (refunded following final inventory): $300.00 (for parties of 25-35)
$100.00 (for parties up to 25)